Register for a campus tour
Our campus tours take place six days a week, Monday to Saturday.
Campus Tours in English
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 10:15 a.m.
- Saturdays at 11 a.m.and 2 p.m.*
* Saturday Campus Tours are offered at 2:00pm twice a month.
Campus Tours in French
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 10:15 a.m.
- Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m.
- Saturdays at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
* Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday campus tours will be held at 10 a.m. from May to August.
The campus tour offers an overview of the University of Ottawa’s main campus. It begins in Tabaret Hall, in front of room 101.
Once you have completed your campus tour registration on line, you will receive a confirmation email with parking and tour information.
No need to register for tours during these events:
- uOttawa Day: October 26, 2012
- Spring Open House: March 15, 2013
Campus tours will not be offered on:
- Spring Training : May 7, 2013
- Victoria Day: May 20, 2013
- Canada Day: July 1, 2013
- August 3, 2013
- Civic Holiday: August 5, 2013
- August 31 to September 7, 2013 (inclusively)
- Thanksgiving: October 14, 2013
- Christmas holiday (inclusive): December 22, 2012 to January 5, 2013
- Ambassador team training: January 12, 2013
- Family Day: February 18, 2013
- Easter Holidays: March 29, March 31 and April 1, 2013
Residence rooms will not be show May 1-5, as well as May 25-26.
If you plan on visiting the University of Ottawa with a group of 10 participants or more, simply complete the electronic form and someone from our office will contact you shortly to arrange the details of the tour. We ask that you request the group tour at least five working days prior to your selected date so that we can accommodate your request. Group tours begin in Tabaret Hall, in front of room 101, and last approximately 1.5 hours.