You have applied to the University of Ottawa through OUAC. You have received your confirmation number.
Record this number in a safe place.
2. Awards available: APPLY NOW!
- While you are waiting for a reply from the Admissions Office, consult Online Scholarships and Bursaries, available via InfoWeb at www.InfoWeb.uOttawa.ca. Apply now for any awards you may be eligible for.
Apply for as many awards as possible. You may be pleasantly surprised to receive funds to pay for part or all of your tuition fees. What a great way to begin your studies at university!
- You will need your InfoWeb sign-on information (student number and password) at this stage. You will find this information in the admission acknowledgement you receive.
3. E-mail messages
- The Admissions Office will be in touch with you regularly by e-mail to keep you up to date on the status of your application
- Read these messages carefully. Admissions may request additional information in order to make a decision.
4. "TXT Me My Offer" service
The University of Ottawa is pleased to offer you its TXT Me My Offer service! You could be among the students who know if they are admitted before even getting their offer by mail. We will be texting all subscribers who have been admitted as soon as a decision is made. To subscribe, please fill out the Registration Form.
- If you are accepted, the Admissions Office will send you an offer of admission by mail.
(Note: If you subscribed to the “TXT Me My Offer” service and are admitted, you will first receive a text message, then an offer of admission by mail).
- In all other cases, (differed decision, refused, etc.), you will receive a reply by e-mail. This information will also appear in your InfoWeb account.
Consult InfoWeb at www.InfoWeb.uOttawa.ca to get the details and other key information related to your admission offer, including:
- the status of your file,
- the specifics of the offer of admission,
- the procedure for accepting the offer,
- scholarship and bursary application forms, and
- an offer of housing in residence,
- scholarships or bursaries awarded to you,
- advanced placement granted,
- the “TXT Me My Offer” service, and
- any other information relevant to your offer.
7. Accept the offer of admission
Follow the instructions indicated in your offer.
8. Meeting conditions
Make sure you have met all the conditions associated with your offer.
9. Your Faculty’s Webpage
Visit your faculty’s website to better understand your program. You can select your faculty or specific department from the Quick Links on the Future students page.
10. Choose your courses
For information on registration, please visit the course registration web page.